startfunmt2 Index du Forum

Windows Vista Change Download Folder

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    startfunmt2 Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature [GT] ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quabari

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 22:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows Vista Change Download Folder Répondre en citant

Windows Vista Change Download Folder > shorl.com/medudatulitre

Windows Vista Change Download Folder

ad603a7745
yeah.when.i.change.my.documents.(or.other.personal.folder).2.a.new.location..Learn..More...Now..if..Vista..would..only..let..me..move..folders..complete..with..everything..in..them..I..would..be..fine....it..infuriates..me..that..it..leaves..a..copy..of..every..folder..behind..in..the..move..and..I..cant..move..my..personal..folders..without..moving..layer..by..layer..the..folders..within...General...Discussion...Changing...default...folder...open...path?Hey...guys,...My...PC...is...currently...partitioned,...my...OS...is...installed...on...a...30gb...partition...to...just...host...the...OS,...and...the...rest...of...my...disk...is...the...D...partition......Existing..user?..Sign..In..Sign..Up..Home..Forums..Browse..Back..Browse..Forums..Rules..Donation..Activity..Back..Activity..Unread..Content..Content..I..Started..My..Activity..Streams..All..Activity..Search..Subscription..Back..Subscription..Orders..Manage..Purchases..Support..Donations..Contact..Back..Contact..Contact..MSFN..Submit..News..Facebook..Twitter..Google.....If...I...were...to...move...my...C:UsersKarl...files...to...just...D:,...would...I...have...the...same...problems...as...people...above...where...C:UsersKarl...folders...would...reappear...after...a...certain...period...of...time?...Is...this...the...same...problem...as...people...have...been...having,...or...have...they...only...been...moving...them...to...external...hardrives...or...network...locations?...I...think...that...this...would...be...good...perhaps,...since...I...currently...have...C:SYSTEM,...D:FILES...and...F:MEDIA;...so...itd...save...me...some...time...to...have...files...auto-save...on...the...D:...drive,...especially...with...how...long...it...takes...Vista...to...copy...files...accross,...and...all...the...problems...it...usually...runs...into....(Copy...without...its...privillages?...You...need...Admistrator...permission!...Im...just...not...going...to...let...you...copy...files...here...no...matter...how...hard...you...try,...because...I...say...theyre...in...use...even...though...theyre...clearly...not,...youre...going...to...have...to...reboot...the...laptop...to...sort...out...some...weird...memory...glitch...Ive...got...going...on...MUHAHAHAH!)...I...just...dont...want...to...end...up...loosing...any...files....

Log...in...or...Sign...up.......More....Also,.if.your.profile.gets.corrupted.(and.they.do.from.time.to.time,.read.these.forums),.you've.now.lost.all.your.downloaded.files..0..Share..this..post..Link..to..post..Share..on..other..sites..morocco31477....0..0..100..posts..January..20,..2005..OS:..Windows..7..x64..Posted..June..11,..2007..(edited)..Just..select..the..Desktop..next..time..you..download..something,..it..will..remember..your..settings.Not..mine,..it..keeps..going..back..to..my..user..folder.Well,..I..mean..after..a..restart,..it..will..change..back..to..the..user..folder..until..I..download..something..again...Object...Not...Found....I.dont.want.windows.to.automatically.download.or.save.MS.Office.documents.into.a.KarlDocuments.folder..Ive..somehow..simulated..the..rest..with..junction..points...

autoscooter-simulation preview download for windowsfree download idm full version untuk windows 8download irecovery for windows 64 downloaddownload vtiger crm 5.1.0 windows updatefree download directx 7 windows xphdloader 0 8 c++ download windows 8ie9 download windows xp freehow to download microsoft windows 8 appshp 1320 driver windows 7 downloadcursor download free for windows xp

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 22:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    startfunmt2 Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature [GT] ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation